Adverts

1/31/2016

Izunna glad to net his first goal for Danish club Odense


Izunna Uzochukwu


Copenhagen - Nigeria international Izunna Uzochukwu scored a goal for Danish club OB Odense in a test game against HB Koge which they won by 3-0, and has expressed his happiness.


The ex-Midtjylland of Denmark forward scored in the 89th minutes for Odense to seal the win.

“I’m really happy scoring my first goal in a preseason game, this will get me up and put me in the mood again. I wanna help my new club win, i want to score more goals and help my new club win the Danish title this season,” Uzochukwu said.

Also read: Super Eagles midfielder gets jersey no 15 at Odense

The 25-year-old Uzochukwu last played eleven times for Amkar Perm in the Russian Premier League and was cautioned two times before joining Odense.

He made his debut for Nigeria in the 2017 AFCON qualifier against Tanzania in Dar es Salaam on September 5, 2015.

A product of FC Ebedei, the midfielder spent about nine years with FC Midtjylland before joining Amkar Perm on a free transfer in the summer of 2015 and now Odense.

SHARE THIS

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Adverts With us