Adverts

6/29/2016

HOW TO EARN ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY A FLAT IN SIX MONTH? THE STORY OF MY SON

Not long ago my 21-year-old son came up to me saying, "Dad, this year I finish the college and I would like to take my own flat. I have money for that. "At first I thought he was joking, or perhaps he saved some money to rent a room together with his girlfriend (I promised him that after he reaches the age I will let him live alone and help as much as I can). But it was not the case. It turned out I had underestimated my son. The kid really had the money to buy one-bedroom apartment in the heart of Birmingham. How?! Dozens of terrible scenarios flashed in my head: my son fell in with the mafia, he makes illegal money, or could he possibly have inherited it ...? But all of our relatives, thank God, were alive and well ...
The truth was much nicer, though no less shocking. Sam made 5 million in just 6 month working honestly. I made my entire career in a large law company and never complained about the lack of money, but I couldn’t think of earning such money. How my 21-year-old son did it?
It turned out that every day after college when Sam asked my laptop to "play", he was not after games. He was earning money with Forex market. As little as couple of hours a day! Of course, as a lawyer, I insisted my son tells and shows me what kind of the Forex market it was. I had to be sure that it is legal and safe and that the police, or a gang one day wouldn’t knock on our door.
When I read the guidance provided on the official iForex website, I was relieved. The system has been operating for several years, has all the necessary certificates and is fully legal in England… at least for now. You know our government ... Only one feature to pay attention to: you have to pay taxes. As it is an official income the taxation can’t be avoided. However the rate is so low that it makes no sense to look for a work around.
The Forex market are operating principle is simple and straightforward. Sam said he figured it out literally in one hour. Just watch video instructions and off you go, on the way to your first million. Of course, in the early stages it is better to operate smaller amounts, but with experience in one evening you can earn 5,000 $ as well as 500 000. You decide about your limit. According to my Sam, in the early days he was a little cautious to bet, but when he received the first payment - $ 1200, he was convinced that iForex is not another trap for suckers, like financial pyramid, but a serious business for serious people. After studying the system as a lawyer, I fully agree with him. The whole system is completely "transparent", there are no hidden fees and commissions, it’s clear what you get money for and how much. The documents, as I said, are looking good too. But should the need arise, it is always possible to contact representatives of the company. What can I say, well done, Samuel!
What is needed to participate in the program:
Step 1 → Click on this link https://www.iforex.com, read all information on the website
Step 2 → Take a FREE training and then start practicing
Step 3 → In about 2-3 days you will get your first transfer to you bank account or e-wallet. (The amount of your first income may be around 1,000 to 2,000 dollars. Depending on your experience the income will grow.)
For those who doesn’t believe, here is the screenshot of payment done to Sam’s e-wallet in the last couple of months.
One of these days my son and I will go to choose finishing materials for his new apartment located in the heart of the city. I'm really proud of my son, and I am glad that I brought up such savvy and self-man!

Dear readers, I hope our story will be useful to you. If the 21-year-old boy was able to achieve success and to secure for himself a comfortable life, you too, as grown up men and women can do it. Fortunately iForex has no age or geographical boundaries. It’s a perfect choice for retired and students, province or capital dwellers, as well those who are always on the move. Good luck, my friends!

SHARE THIS

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Adverts With us