Adverts

10/23/2016

(PHOTOS) OF WHAT A PASTOR WAS DOING WITH A POLICEMAN’S WIFE IN HIS CAR


A married Methodist Pastor, Rev Chivese was caught slee ping with policeman's wife, Fortunate in a car. The policeman couldn’t believe his ears until he rushed to the police station and found his wife holding her blue 'parachute' underw ear in her hands.

"How did you get the news? Anyway yes it happened and I have since sent her (Fortunate) back to her parents. I am still in shock my brother. I can't believe that my own wife of eight years cheated on me, worse of with a 'man of God'. I haven't been eating since Monday. I don't have any appetite. I am very worried about the issue. I don't even know what to do," he said.

"I was informed about the incident and I rushed to the (police) station where I found her holding her underwear," he added.
Rev Chivese said "I am in trauma because of that issue. I can't comment right now. Yes I'm a minister in the Methodist church but I can't comment over the phone," said the Methodist Church Superintendent for Mabvuku circuit.

The Bishop for Methodist Church's Harare East District, Rev Daniel Muzenda, said
"I need to seek clearance to comment on that issue. At the moment I am at a crusade in Chitungwiza. I will come back to you when I get to the office at Trinity Methodist (in Harare CBD) and we discuss the issue," said Rev Muzenda.

SHARE THIS

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Adverts With us