Adverts

5/28/2015

Solanke, Aluko claim Chelsea awards

Solanke, Aluko claim Chelsea price


Solanke, Aluko claim Chelsea award

The duo have been rewarded by the Stamford Brigde outfit following their impressive displays in the outgoing season
Nigerian-born British footballer,  Eniola Aluko has been named Chelsea Ladies Women Player of the Year.The forward who was among the six contenders for the Professional Footballer's Association (PFA) Women’s Player of the Year  dusted teammate Ji So-yun to the award.

Aluko in the season under review helped Chelsea Ladies top the Women’s Super League and the final of the FA Women’s Cup.
Meanwhile, 18-year-old striker Dominic Solanke was named the Blues Academy Player of the Year.
He scored 41 goals at youth level this season and also made his first-team debut against Maribor as well as scoring in each round of our victorious FA Youth Cup and Uefa Youth League campaigns.
“It’s been an amazing achievement throughout the whole season,” noted Solanke at the award ceremony.
“I like to work hard and do what I can for the team, and obviously the position I play I try to score as many goals as I can. I have to keep working hard and see how far I can go,” he concluded.

SHARE THIS

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Adverts With us