Adverts

8/14/2015

Chelsea coach: Mourinho plays down Chelsea medical row

BREAKING NEWS: Mourinho plays down Chelsea medical row

Jose Mourinho has responded to the criticism he has received for a row that developed between him and his medical staff in the 2-2 draw with Swansea.


He told reporters: "I don't want to run away from it. I accept the question, and understand.

"First of all, I want to say I have a fantastic medical department, with top doctors, more than a dozen professionals, a very good relationship with them and, as they tell me all the time, they were never praised so much as in last few years. I praise them lots of times. They don't forget that, I don't.

"We have disagreements during this period, we need disagreements to improve. We work together.

"Your question about the bench. For some people it's important. For others, it's not... It's my decision.

"I have seven assistants, only four can go on bench. Seven kitmen, only two. Medical, only two on bench Dr Fearne and Dr Carneiro will not be on the bench, but doesn't mean for rest of season.

"My decision [this weekend] does not mean they won't be on the bench in the future."

SHARE THIS

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Adverts With us